When To Use :
- Whiplash injuries
- Excessive strains on the neck muscles.
- Degenerative changes of the cervical spine.
- Rheumatic problems.
- Cervical spondylosis.
- Preventive care or Overuse.
Benefits of Use :
- Comfortable support and provides gentle stabilization pof the cervical spine.
- Provides warmth and support.
- Made from high-density polyurathene foam, which was loaded with plastic moulded support and covered with soft, knitted cottom fabric.
- Anatomically shaped.
- Designed to provide comfortable immobilazation.
- Scientifically designed chin support for comfort and stability.
- Skin friendly material with ventilating effect.
- Airvents provided for airflow.
How to use :
- Adjust the hook and loop to your comfort.
- Read instruction carefully onn product label for orientation.
- Keep out of reach of Children.
- Use this product under the stict guidence of physician or qualified doctor.
Product Care :
- Do not dry clean.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature.
- Do not iron or bleach.
- Dry in shade on a flat surface.