Arm Sling Pouch
- Inner layer bonded with cotton fabric for coolness and comfort.
- Thumb loop ring provides for better comfort and grip.
- Made from breathable, soft, lightweight and skin friendly fabric.
- Pad provided at shoulder regin for cushioning.
- Adjustable loop knitted strap for ease of Adjustment
When to use
- Soft tissues injury.
- Fracture Humerus.
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Muscle and Tendon injuries.
- Postoperative immobilization of shoulder joints.
How to use
- Place your arm inside sling.
- Tighten and fasten the strap for height and angle of hand rest.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature.
- Do not Iron and Bleach.
- Dry in shade on a flat surface.
Benefits of use
- Provides comfortable support to the arm.
- Provides support and required immobilazation to the shoulder joint.